Who are we?
Tile Warehouse is an iconic New Zealand company that has been operating for over 30 years. We are New Zealand’s largest tile company with 27 stores nationwide alongside a strong commercial business. We are passionate about design and providing high-quality floor & wall tiles that add style, design and quality finishes to New Zealand homes.
Why Tile Warehouse?
At Tile Warehouse we encourage an open, fun & friendly culture. We believe our people are our biggest asset in particular our salespeople, who are the face of our organisation. In providing a great work environment, we provide employees with the capabilities to develop their skill-set, extend their abilities and progress their careers.
As part of Tile Warehouse, you can be secure in the knowledge you are working for an innovative and results-driven company currently experiencing a sustained period of exceptional sales growth. We provide training and mentorship to help you succeed in your role. You will also be joining a knowledgeable and friendly team who are passionate about their work.
If creating design solutions is your passion, this is the perfect role for you. We need a sales professional with a passion for sales and personal success to join our fun and supportive Paraparaumu team
What will set you apart from the rest?
· While experience is desirable, attitude is everything!
· An eye for design or design qualification is an advantage.
· Accuracy and great attention to detail is important.
· The capacity to think about, engage and lead the conversation
· Being organised and a problem-solver.
· Capable of building relationships and trust with all people in the business.
· Being an effective communicator and problem solver.
· Computer literacy and a quick uptake on systems.
· Great communication skills - written & verbal.
· A willingness to learn, progress and succeed!
· Consulting with clients in our showroom creating individual tile design concepts.
· Ensuring the showroom continues to create an inspirational space for our customers
Hours/Days - Friday 9-5pm, Saturday 9-3pm. Some addition days available for leave cover etc
If you feel this sounds like you, we welcome your application! Please send your CV with a cover letter as to why you believe you would succeed in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively click “APPLY NOW”.