Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be focused on providing exceptional and inspirational design assistance through a superior consultation process . If you're looking for a role that allows you shine as a sales superstar whilst showcasing your creative skills then this role could be for you.
- Consulting with clients in our showroom creating individual tile design concepts.
- Working closely with key account holders to build and foster growing relationships.
- Proactively seeking out new business at every opportunity
- Ensuring individual and branch operational/financial targets are achieved
- Ensuring the showroom continues to create an inspirational space for our customers
As this is very much a sales driven role, we are looking for a person with a passion for sales and driving for success. You will also need to have a genuine passion for design and color.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in tile sales or closely related industry is preferred.
- Design qualification is an advantage
- Ability to identify and develop strategy for a variety of customer groups and build relationships for the long term
- Ability to read and quantify from floor plans is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to multitask
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Computer literacy and quick uptake on systems
- Great communication skills - written & verbal
- Excellent health as there is some lifting
- Must be adaptable, reliable and most importantly, have a can-do attitude!
- Minimum 20 hours per week and including some weekend work.
At Tile Warehouse we can provide the security of working for a company experiencing a sustained period of exceptional sales growth through focusing on excellence and providing the highest quality products at the same time encouraging a fun, friendly, and results focused culture.
If you can picture yourself in this role, want a chance and feel your application would attract our attention - we would like to hear from you
Applications (CV and a cover letter) to email@example.com or apply via SEEK.