Tile Warehouse are proud members of the NZGBC. The New Zealand Green Building Council (NZGBC) is a not-for-profit, industry organisation. Our vision is that New Zealanders live, work and play in healthy, efficient and productive buildings in a sustainable built environment.
We do this through:
- Promoting the benefits of sustainable buildings by creating a common language and demonstrating the value.
- Assisting the property and construction sector to acquire the skills and knowledge to be able to deliver a sustainable built environment.
- Motivating and rewarding the sustainable development and operation of buildings across New Zealand.
The NZGBC was established in July 2005 and in 2006 became a member of the World Green Building Council (WGBC). The WGBC is an international not-for-profit organisation that aims to move the global property industry and built environment towards sustainability, with Green Building Councils being established in various countries around the world.
NZGBC is also a member of the Construction Industry Council.
The Council exists to:
- promote the interests of the broader construction industry to central government
- create conditions in which the sector can prosper and work together for the general good.