“A space must always be authentic, attracting and captivating those who live there, visit or simply pass by… A real essential piece, that’s the key element with synergy to use in any decorating style, creating subtle and impeccable spaces. ”Portinari, Brazil
Tile Warehouse who have by reputation the most comprehensive ranging available in New Zealand, has recently started importing again from Brazil as the design and flair is once again evident.
In the past 15 years, Brazil has quadrupled its output of ceramic coverings. Today, it is the world’s second largest producer of these products. Brazil ranks behind China only and has now passed traditional competitors such as Spain and Italy, who dominated the sector until several years ago.
One determining factor in the growth of the ceramics industry in São Paulo is the quality of the raw materials used in manufacturing its products. Santa Gertrudes has one of the best clay deposits in the world.
With an exclusive supply arrangement with Cerâmica Portinari, part of the of Cecrisa Revestimentos Cerâmicos S.A group, Tile Warehouse is proud to be aligned with one of the largest and leading ceramic tile companies in Brazil; http://www.ceramicaportinari.com.br/en/
Products are commercialised in Brazil and in over 50 other countries. We are the only Brazilian company in the industry that practices sustainability, complying with the LEED certification, awarded by the Scientific Certification Systems (SCS).
The result is the most complete portfolio in the ceramic tile market with solutions for any project.
The differentiated design and the visual concept of Portinari’s 2017 collections dive into boldness and innovation, driven by unique personality.
L to R: OLDEN ABITARE MAGNUM ESCANDINAVIA
Porcelain and Timber-look Tile, ALL with PEI 4 ratings in stock currently are as follows. All other ranges are available by indent order!
- Olden – an aged paint-weathered look in 190x1170mm & 584x1170mm.
- Abitare – based on the pine trees of the highlands of Brazil, these timber-look tiles come in 190x1170mm.
- Magnum – A subtle, grey marble-look porcelain in 584x1170mm.
- Eco Dark – designed to create drama, these warm, timber-look tiles come in 190x1170mm.
- Escandinavia – Scandinavian-look timber-tile with knot and vein detail were designed to lighten up living spaces.
Accompanying Decorative Walls:
- Diamante – sophisticated, textured black & white 300x900mm wall tiles in 4 patterns with matching plain tiles. Four patterns; 3d triangular Diamante White & Diamante Negro + Couche and Blocos.
L to R: Diamante Black & White, Blocos, Couche